Print Problem - Build 318.0

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Arnold
User

Print Problem - Build 318.0

Post by Arnold »

Tried to print the attached file with the Editor. Stopped it after 20 minutes without even having the preview come up. Prints a little slow in the Viewer and Acrobat but nothing like that. Print settings same as I always use. Any idea of why the Editor has trouble printing this file?

Thanks.
Attachments
Holiday Drawing.pdf
(1.9 MiB) Downloaded 215 times
Patrick-Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Print Problem - Build 318.0

Post by Patrick-Tracker Supp »

Hello Arnold,

Thanks for the post. This is a strange issue. I have reported it to our development team and they have asked me to create an internal development ticket for the issue. Please reference RT#3664: Printing takes too long when requesting an update to this issue.

Thanks for your patience and understanding in the matter.
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Cheers,

Patrick Charest
Tracker Support North America
Robert13
User

Post by Robert13 »

I just tried printing the PDF, I did not wait for the preview to come up, it didn't seem like it was going to.
But if you check "Print as Images" it worked fine on my Epson 1430, printing on 12x18 paper.
Don't know if this helps anybody or not.
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Thanks for the info. Robert, that's good to know!
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com
Patrick-Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Patrick-Tracker Supp »

Hello All,

Thank you for your patience. I am happy to report that the issues described in this topic and ticket have been resolved. The fix should be available in build 324.2: https://www.pdf-xchange.com/PDFXVE7.zip

Thank you!
Thank you.

Cheers,

Patrick Charest
Tracker Support North America