Window maximization in Build 318

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Sandstone
User

Window maximization in Build 318

Post by Sandstone »

Hi,

since I installed v6 Build 318 on my Windows 10 machine (the portable version) I notice that the setting for the window maximization doesn't stick between sessions.
Means: I open the application and find it in "window-mode / restored-down-mode" (or however this mode is called), and click the middle of the three icons (minimize/maximize/close) on the top right to maximize the window. When I close the program and restart it, the mode (maximized) should be remembered but it doesn't. After each restart of the program the windows is back to the window mode so I have to maximize manually each time.

In previous versions this wasn't the case. Next thing I could try is to completely wipe the program from the disk and install again but before I do this just a quick check if it's only my problem or a bug:
can anyone comfirm this window behaviour in Build 318?
Radi - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Window maximization in Build 318

Post by Radi - Tracker Supp »

Hi Sandstone,

This is a known problem in the current build of the Editor and our developers are already investigating it.
Meanwhile, you can try using the workaround from the following topic:
https://forum.pdf-xchange.com/ ... 86#p104686

Regards,
Radi
Sandstone
User

Post by Sandstone »

Thanks, and sorry, I should have investigated the previous threads more.
Radi - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Radi - Tracker Supp »

:)