Convert .pdf to .docx

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Viv
User

Convert .pdf to .docx

Post by Viv »

Can I convert a .pdf ti .doc in PDF XChange Pro ? and how?
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Convert .pdf to .docx

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello Viv,

Welcome to our forums.
You can do this with V4.0 of our PDF Tools.
The current latest version of Tools (V6.0 build 317.1) is missing this feature, but it should be added in the very next build of the same. We are also working on a feature that might allow the Editor to also export to .doc as it can currently do to PowerPoint, but this might take a bit longer to implement.

Regards,
Stefan
ralph varney
User

Post by ralph varney »

Is this still on the list to be included with the next update? Any idea of when this might happen? I have recently been sent a PDF file I need to include in a web site and would rather not.. have to type in all the data and formatting. I can convert it to a Power Point file.. but that does not import well into a web page either.. even though I can that as a *htm file.
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Hi Ralph,

Thanks for the post - This has already been added to PDF-Tools, so please update to the latest release and that should help:
https://www.pdf-xchange.com/downloads

Thanks,
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com
ralph varney
User

Post by ralph varney »

Thanks. I will give that a try.
On a separate note. The forgot password option does not quite.. work as it should. It gives me a user name (mine) but when I use that information (copy and paste) it gives an error. Seems I need to use my email address... and the new (temp) password.
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello ralph varney,

Maybe your username and e-mail are one and the same?
Can you please forward us a copy of the e-mail you received from the password reset form to support@pdf-xchange.com (don't post it here as it has your personal details), and I will take a further look at this.

Regards,
Stefan