Transparent gif stamp not transparent

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

lknowlton
User

Transparent gif stamp not transparent

Post by lknowlton »

Hi,
I created a transparent gif signature file and tried to make it a stamp in the editor Ver 316.1 on one of my users Windows 10 Pro x64 PC's, but the stamp is displaying as opaque. On my PC Windows 10 Pro x64, the exact same file remains transparent in the editor Ver 315.0. Any settings I may be missing on the newer version or is this a known issue? Any assistance would be appreciated!
Thank you!

Larry
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Transparent gif stamp not transparent

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Hi Larry,

Thanks for the email - I suspect that this is because there is a white background to the stamp. Can you please send the stamp? If you do not want to upload it here, then please email support@pdf-xchange.com, with a link back to this topic.

Thanks,
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com
lknowlton
User

Post by lknowlton »

Will - Tracker Supp wrote:Hi Larry,

Thanks for the email - I suspect that this is because there is a white background to the stamp. Can you please send the stamp? If you do not want to upload it here, then please email support@pdf-xchange.com, with a link back to this topic.

Thanks,
I would agree, but it is transparent on my machine on the earlier version of the editor, it even appears so on my desktop. I will send the gif to the support email address.
Thank you!

Larry
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Thanks Larry,

Thanks - did you manage to send that file? As I can't seem to find an e-mail from you or a reply back to you on the subject in the support@ box.

Regards,
Stefan
lknowlton
User

Post by lknowlton »

Tracker Supp-Stefan wrote:Thanks Larry,

Thanks - did you manage to send that file? As I can't seem to find an e-mail from you or a reply back to you on the subject in the support@ box.

Regards,
Stefan
Hi Stefan,
Yes, I did send the file via my lknowlton@fcrhra.org account.
Thank you!

Larry
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Hi Lawrence,

I believe that we've been speaking via email about this. As per my email - the stamp appears to be created correctly for me.

Can you please try recreating the stamp and see if that helps?

Cheers,
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com