Displaying page x or y

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

MarshallAbrams
User

Displaying page x or y

Post by MarshallAbrams »

I'm using vers 5.5. Sometimes I see page x or y at the bottom of the screen and sometimes I don't. How do I get that to alwyas display?
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Displaying page x or y

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Hi Marshall,

Thanks for the post - are you referring to the page size pop-up? If so, you will need to mouse down in the left hand corner of the Editor:
Screen-shot.zip
(25.87 KiB) Downloaded 58 times
We are planning to add the ability to make this a permanent member of the lower toolbar, but I'm not sure what build this will be in, yet.

HTH!
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com
MarshallAbrams
User

Post by MarshallAbrams »

I see that I made a typo. I meant page x of y. I have Exchange Editor on two computers. On this computer the page counters display in the center of the bottom. On the other computer the page counters don't appear. I can't figure out how to get them displayed on the other computer. I'm attaching a screen shot.
Willy Van Nuffel
User

Post by Willy Van Nuffel »

At my opinion, it is just the "Document Navigation Toolbar" that has not been activated.
Do a right mouse click on whatever toolbar, or just at the place where you should expect page x of y, and then in the shortcut menu (that now appears), check the last toolbar in the available range of toolbars.

Best regards.
MarshallAbrams
User

Post by MarshallAbrams »

That was the problem. Thanks very much. :wink:
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Thanks for the help Willy :D
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com