Upgrades

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

old.pdf.user
User

Upgrades

Post by old.pdf.user »

Hello there,

I ran searches for 'upgrade' and 'upgrade policy' but I got nothing, so here is my question.

For someone who purchased PDF-XChange PRO at the end of April 2014, is the latest version 5.5.312.0 free?

When do PDF Xchange users begin to pay upgrade price and not full price like first time buyers?
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Upgrades

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Hi,

all upgrades are free for 12 months for all users purchasing a license and there is an option to purchase extended maintenance at a discount for an additional 1-2 (at this time) years making 3 years in total. So you will need to review your own account on our site if you do not recall if you did this or not.

Once your free maintenance period is over you can continue to use the version you have installed at that time in perpetuity - but to continue to receive updates/upgrades you will need to extend the maintenance for a further 1-2 years at your option and details of doing so, again will be in your account on our site when due and we email all clients with impending maintenance expiry 30 days prior to the events occurrence.

Hope that helps.
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com