Fillable PDF forms

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Wed
User

Fillable PDF forms

Post by Wed »

Hello,

I hope someone can assist me with trouble I am having with a fillable PDF file:

I open the file with PDF XChange Viewer, fill in the fields, save.
I re-open the file and 3 of the scenarios below happen:
1) If I open with PDF XChange Viewer, all fields but one show the information I had entered.
2) If I open with PDF XChange Editor, none of the information I had entered is shown
2) If I open with Adobe Reader, all the information I entered is shown, including that one field that was not showing in case #1.

Do you think this is an issue with the file or settings? I would ideally like to see all the information in all 3 program -Viewer, Editor, Adobe Reader.

Thank you for your help.
Bailey-Tracker Supp
User

Re: Fillable PDF forms

Post by Bailey-Tracker Supp »

Hello Wed,

Thanks for the post! Would you be able to send a email to support@pdf-xchange.com and attach the document to the email so that we can better assist you with the issue you are having? You can reference this post in the email so that we know who we are speaking with.

Cheers!
Wed
User

Post by Wed »

Thank you for the quick reply. Unfortunately the file contains sensitive information, I cannot send it.

I ran this by the IT team and they believe it's an issue with the file, so they will re-compile it. Hopefully that resolves the issue.

Thanks again!
Chris - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Chris - Tracker Supp »

Sounds good Wed,

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Best,

Chris
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Chris Attrell
Tracker Sales & Support North America
http://www.tracker-software.com