Bullet format problems

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

ksudavid
User

Bullet format problems

Post by ksudavid »

In the attached file the bullets are showing as Greek sum symbols rather than bullets. In Adobe Reader they display correctly as bullets. Is there a setting I need to change?
Attachments
Bullets.zip
(4.95 KiB) Downloaded 104 times
Patrick-Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Bullet format problems

Post by Patrick-Tracker Supp »

Hello ksudavid,

Thanks for the post,

I have recreated your issue and made an internal development ticket (rt-2638). Please reference this number when requesting an update to this ticket.

We appreciate your patience while we work to solve your issue.
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Cheers,

Patrick Charest
Tracker Support North America
ksudavid
User

Post by ksudavid »

What is the process for checking updates on tickets? I need to come up with a game plan because the sample report I sent is heavy used document. So far we've made sure users have Adobe Reader is installed and taught them how to launch it to view the report correctly. This works but we have to switch back to the Editor for markups.

Thanks,
David
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hi David,

I've just checked the ticket and unfortunately there were no news in it. If there were - we would usually post them directly here in the forum topic or write you an e-mail with the same.

Regards,
Stefan