Print Default Fixed in Latest Version

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

blocka construction inc
User

Print Default Fixed in Latest Version

Post by blocka construction inc »

I wanted to take a minute to thank you guys for fixing the print default in PDF-XChange Editor so that it defaults to 'All' instead of whatever was last used. You've made myself and the couple employees who have been testing XChange Editor at my company very happy.

With that issue fixed I was free to upgrade to a 10 user pack license to start transitioning another chunk of employees away from Adobe. I hope to have everyone here on XChange Editor by the end of the summer.

I also wanted to gush a bit and say that PDF XChange Editor is by far the best PDF editor I've ever used and that you guys rock! I've never had a PDF program that is lightweight and snappy with this much functionality.
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Print Default Fixed in Latest Version

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Thanks a ton for the kind words, always much appreciated :D

I'm glad that this now exhibits the desired behaviour, let us know if there's anything further that we can do for you :)
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com