Flaky Arrows

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

ksudavid
User

Flaky Arrows

Post by ksudavid »

Is anyone having trouble with the start/end style of arrows acting flaky and flipping as you create the arrow. I have my start and ending style set for the arrow but as I drag the mouse the head of the arrow flips back and forth. It seems pretty random but it's easy to end up with a backwards arrow.
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Flaky Arrows

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello ksudavid,

If the arrow is drawn from left to right - it will be OK, but if you draw it right-to-left - it will be reversed. This is a known bug in the current build of the Editor that should be fixed soon!

Regards,
Stefan
ksudavid
User

Post by ksudavid »

Thanks but from what I see left-to-right or right-to-left makes no difference. As the arrow gets longer it will just flip back and forth regardless of the direction. Up and Down acts weird in a different manner. The arrow doesn't flip but if I choose an arrow head for the Line Ending Style the arrow will always point up regardless of my drag direction. If I instead choose an arrow head for the Line Starting Style my arrow will always point down.

David
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hi David,

Yes those are all related bugs and we are working on getting them fixed asap.

Regards,
Stefan