PDF won't load

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

BarryH
User

PDF won't load

Post by BarryH »

Hi

I suspect that there's some Adobe peculiarity about the attached PDF file, I wondered if someone could take a look and let me know why it won't load?

Thanks
Attachments
TEC WORM CATALOGUE 3.pdf
(2.5 MiB) Downloaded 116 times
Best regards
Barry
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: PDF won't load

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello Barry,

I get a "File Corrupted", "File broken" and similar messages when I tried opening your file in all my test applications - so it seems like a damaged file rather than locked to a particular brand one.

Regards,
Stefan
BarryH
User

Post by BarryH »

Hi

I downloaded the file again and this time it loaded with no problem so I guess that the original must have got corrupted somehow during the file download?

Thanks
Best regards
Barry
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Hi Barry,

That's entirely possible and is fairly common when downloading any file from the net, it can happen for any number of reasons, so if this happens again, I would recommend trying to re-download and/or trying from a different browser.

Cheers,
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com