Feature Requests for Editor:Combine Multiple PDFs into One

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

bob danker
User

Feature Requests for Editor:Combine Multiple PDFs into One

Post by bob danker »

Hi, I am new to the forum. The "Insert Pages" feature is a good way to form one PDF by combining multiple PDFs. It would be nice to have a way to collect multiple PDFs, arrange them in a preferred order, and insert them "batch" at the desired location (e.g., before the first page, after the last page, etc.) in an open PDF. A "Merge PDFs" feature. CutePDF Pro has this feature, and it is very convenient. As it is now, in the Editor only one PDF can be selected at a time.

It would also be nice to be able to reorder pages in a PDF, as CutePDF Pro does.

Bob
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Feature Requests for Editor:Combine Multiple PDFs into O

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hi Bob,

Please try the "File -> New Document -> Combine Files to a Single PDF..." feature instead :)

Cheers,
Stefan
bob danker
User

Post by bob danker »

Forgive me for sending my post before I became thoroughly familiar with the Editor. I stand corrected.

I have used CutePDF Pro for years, but it has limited editing capabilities. It does have some useful functions, such as the ability to reorder pages in a PDF, the ability to "Impose" (n-up) PDF pages, the ability to create a "Booklet" (a PDF laid out for book or booklet printing), and the ability to insert form fields into the PDF, which I would like to see in the editor.

I appreciate your product very much, and I am happy to have acquired it.

Bob
Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Paul - Tracker Supp »

Thanks for the kind words Bob,

I'm pleased to hear that you are happy with the Editor, do be sure to let us know if you have any more questions.

Sincerely
Best regards

Paul O'Rorke
Tracker Support North America
http://www.tracker-software.com