Dynamic Stamps

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

rah
User

Dynamic Stamps

Post by rah »

I played around a little with PDF-XChange Editor and found the Stamps functionality is essentially the same as what's in PDF-XChange Viewer.

Currently we have several dynamic stamps that were created in Adobe and then dragged kicking and screaming into PDF-XChange Viewer. The process of doing this and maintaining them on multiple user's PCs is very tedious, convoluted and requires trial and error to get the size right.

For a number of years, numerous posts by Tracker have implied that a future release would fully support dynamic stamps but so far, no joy.

Are dynamic stamps still off in the un-forseeable future or is there a timetable?

Thanks.
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Dynamic Stamps

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Hi rah,

I'm afraid that there's still no ETA on this, as it would require the creation of a plugin.

This is likely that is something that will come along with a forms Editor, but as the Dev. Team are still deciding on how best to implement this and are still keeping their main focus on getting the Editor to a point where it can overtake the Viewer, I'm afraid that's all we really know at this time.

Cheers, hope that helps!
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com