Typewriter Tool Default Font & Size

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

snowgreg
User

Typewriter Tool Default Font & Size

Post by snowgreg »

PDF-XChange Editor v3.0, Build 304 appers to be missing the option to make a certain font & size the default when using the typewriter tool. Many of the other features that were missing have been added to this build so I just wanted to make sure this was a feature that is going to be addressed in a future build release.

Thanks,
Greg
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Typewriter Tool Default Font & Size

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hi Greg,

Yes indeed this feature will be added just as all the rest you know and love from the Viewer.

Regards,
Stefan
snowgreg
User

Post by snowgreg »

I just remembered another feature that is a bit odd that I'd like to see if you are aware of and/or planning to change. The default unit of measurement when cropping appears to be points. Every time I go to crop I end up changing it back to inches but the next time I go to crop it has defaulted back to points.

Thanks,
Greg
Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Paul - Tracker Supp »

Thanks greg,

there are still, as you know, more things being added all the time. We have a Support Request Ticket open for some other items that are not 'remembered' in the preferences and I've added this to that ticket: RT#1981: Initial Display Preferences not kept

The ticket is internal only but it's officially in the system and I'm sure will be attended to accordingly.

hth
Best regards

Paul O'Rorke
Tracker Support North America
http://www.tracker-software.com