Customize toolbar

Forum for the PDF-XChange Editor - Free and Licensed Versions

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Paul - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker Supp-Stefan

hsrstud
User

Customize toolbar

Post by hsrstud »

I have a few questions about the Gold edition. It does not seem to be possible to customize the toolbar and background color/texture. Am I correct or is there a way to do this now? Is it possible to have Editor open in my Firefox browser? Is there a way to switch to full screen mode and/or hide the menu bar?

I'm asking, because these are features that I very much value in Viewer that do not seem to be implemented in the roll-out version of Editor.

In general, the Gold edition seems fairly similar to the pre-Gold version, so I'm wondering what features have been added since the RC/beta versions.
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Customize toolbar

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Well how about the ability to add text annotations, stamps open image formats ?

Did you see any of those items in the pevious release ?
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com
hsrstud
User

Post by hsrstud »

Ok, thanks for letting me know what features were added in the Gold release. I take it that the other features that I asked about have not yet been implemented? Will Editor one day open PDFs within browsers?
Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Paul - Tracker Supp »

Hi hsrstud,
I take it that the other features that I asked about have not yet been implemented?
Over the next few builds the Editor is to implement most, if not all of the current Viewer capabilities. If it's not there now it should be soon. :-)
Will Editor one day open PDFs within browsers?
This is already in place. If you run the installer for the current build from here and accept the option to set as default Viewer it will also activate the Editor Plugin. Works for IE, Firefox, Chrome and Opera.

hth
Best regards

Paul O'Rorke
Tracker Support North America
http://www.tracker-software.com