Where is page x of y?

A picture is worth a thousand words. We have created some pdfs tutorials showing common tasks.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

John-Amity
User

Where is page x of y?

Post by John-Amity »

I think I'm going blind. I think I used to see a "page x/y" box at the bottom(?) of the screen that both told me the total number of pages in a pdf and allowed me to enter a page to jump to it. However, I can't seem to find it. I just updated to 6.0.320.1 and still don't see it. What am I missing? Thanks - John
Patrick-Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Where is page x of y?

Post by Patrick-Tracker Supp »

Hello John,

Thank you for the post and welcome to our forums. To activate the page measurement option go to options, and select "Show page measurement info"

I hope this helps!
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Cheers,

Patrick Charest
Tracker Support North America
John-Amity
User

Post by John-Amity »

Actually this wasn't what I was looking for - it was the page I was on and the total number of pages. When I tried your option, it didn't appear either. The ribbon at the bottom of the window was hidden. I went to partial screen mode and discovered a little up arrow in the middle of the bottom of the screen. When I clicked on it, all the lost info I was looking for appeared. I must have done some odd CTRL sequence sometime that hid it?! Anyway, I'm back in the saddle. Thanks - John
Patrick-Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Patrick-Tracker Supp »

Hi John,

Glad you got this sorted. I suspect you may have simply clicked to hide it without realising. I sometimes hide toolbars by mistake when not really paying attention.

For future reference, this is called the Page Navigation toolbar. You can toggle it under View> Toolbars.

If you find that you are unable to get a menu Item back, you can go to View> Toolbars> Customise Toolbars> Reset all.

Take care!
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Cheers,

Patrick Charest
Tracker Support North America
John-Amity
User

Post by John-Amity »

Thanks for the quick responses, Patrick. It is now sorted and I know how to fix it in the future. I love this product for reviewing & commenting on pdfs in my work, as well as being able to fill in non-fillable forms and paste in a signature. - John
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

:)