Thinking of updating to Pro

A picture is worth a thousand words. We have created some pdfs tutorials showing common tasks.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

cricket1001
User

Thinking of updating to Pro

Post by cricket1001 »

I went to do upgrade to Pro but am confused as to upgrades after that. So future upgrades aren't included when you purchase PRO? So if I purchase Pro and get upgrades free for one year I then would have to pay full price for the Pro version? Doesn't seem right. I see I can "purchase" up to 3 years of upgrades which would bring my cost up to $121.55, which is high. But then I'd have to pay full price for any upgrades? Y'all sure know how to make money and take money!!! Now I have to rethink this upgrade.

:roll: :x :(
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Thinking of updating to Pro

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello cricket1001,

What you get with your purchase price is the license for the product and one or more years of free upgrades and maintenance. If you keep your maintenance plan up to date - you will continue to receive all new versions we make free of any other charges. If your maintenance expires - you can continue to use the version you have for as long as you like, or renew the maintenance again - it will not cost the full price, but will be slightly more than if you take extra maintenance now. This way you can also spread the cost - get the upgrade now, and extra years of maintenance next year.

Regards,
Stefan
cricket1001
User

Post by cricket1001 »

Ok, Thanks for the clarification.
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

:)
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com
cricket1001
User

Post by cricket1001 »

I'm trying to search in the forums for "How do I add a signature to a document?". I got lots of posts that had any of the words in my question. I then saw where you are supposed to put a "+" before a word that has to be searched. So I put +insert+signature and nothing came up. I'm so confused. How do you search for anything?
Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Will - Tracker Supp »

Hi cricket1001,

The '+' shouldn't be necessary when searching. I often search the forums for examples for users asking questions that have already been answered and have never had to supply '+' between words. However you are correct in that the forum search will search for any words in your string, rather than that phrase.

You may be able to search for the exact string only, by including the search in quotation marks, but the forum search is quite simplistic and that may not be the case.

For now, please see here for instructions on adding a digital signature:
https://www.pdf-xchange.com/knowled ... ewerEditor
https://www.pdf-xchange.com/knowled ... nge-Viewer

The steps should be almost identical in the Viewer and the Editor.

HTH!
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com