Document Crashes dlls when Saving

This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-Tools SDK of Library DLL functions(only) - Please use the PDF-XChange Drivers API SDK Forum for assistance with all PDF Print Driver related topics or PDF-XChange Viewer SDK if appropriate.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

docu-track99
User

Document Crashes dlls when Saving

Post by docu-track99 »

I've run across a pdf document from one of our clients that will consistently crash when trying to save it with the dlls. I can open it with your PDF Viewer and Adobe Acrobat and save without issues, but when I open it using the xcpro40.dll it crashes when saving.

I've written a small sample project that shows this, but the document itself contains confidential information, so if you could provide an email address that I can send the project and pdf document too for further testing it would be much appreciated.
Lzcat - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Document Crashes dlls when Saving

Post by Lzcat - Tracker Supp »

Hope you are using latest build? If not - please try it, and if problem still exist (or you have latest one) - please send to lazycat@tracker-software.com
Victor
Tracker Software
Project manager

Please archive any files posted to a ZIP, 7z or RAR file or they will be removed and not posted.
Lzcat - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Document Crashes dlls when Saving

Post by Lzcat - Tracker Supp »

Reproduced and fixed. Fix will be avail with build 153.
Victor
Tracker Software
Project manager

Please archive any files posted to a ZIP, 7z or RAR file or they will be removed and not posted.