Digital Signature on all pages

This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-Tools SDK of Library DLL functions(only) - Please use the PDF-XChange Drivers API SDK Forum for assistance with all PDF Print Driver related topics or PDF-XChange Viewer SDK if appropriate.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

atul
User

Digital Signature on all pages

Post by atul »

Hi,

My last question about the appearance of digital signature. This is an additional requirement. My client wants digital signature on every page with verification icon (tick mark if verified and question mark if not) on every page. Attached is the sample pdf.

Is it possible using your libraries ?

- Atul
Attachments
signed_multipage.pdf
(205.39 KiB) Downloaded 214 times
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Digital Signature on all pages

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello Atul,

I believe I've seen this question before, and after a consultation with my colleagues from the dev team, the answer is that unlike other objects that can be placed in a PDF - there could be only one appearance/instance of a signature in a PDF document. This is a requirement of the PDF and digital signing specifications.

And our Editor is already showing the question marks to the signatures in your sample file.

Regards,
Stefan