PXCp_llGetObjectByIndex

This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-Tools SDK of Library DLL functions(only) - Please use the PDF-XChange Drivers API SDK Forum for assistance with all PDF Print Driver related topics or PDF-XChange Viewer SDK if appropriate.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

tbk
User

PXCp_llGetObjectByIndex

Post by tbk »

Hi,
I need more information about this function PXCp_llGetObjectByIndex.
When I execute this function I get back a handle for any PDF object. But how can I access this object? Is there a list of object types a pdf object can have.
Thanks
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: PXCp_llGetObjectByIndex

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

This function is part of the Low Level API and I am afraid we offer ZERO support as detailed in the help file and on our site for the Low Level API - detailed and in depth experience of the PDF format is required to use these functions - we are unable to provide the required level of support for such low level functionality - hence the warning ....
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com