RTF to PDF

This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-Tools SDK of Library DLL functions(only) - Please use the PDF-XChange Drivers API SDK Forum for assistance with all PDF Print Driver related topics or PDF-XChange Viewer SDK if appropriate.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

banders
User

RTF to PDF

Post by banders »

Hi,

I am new to use that product of yours and so wanted to ask how or if it is possible to convert RTF documents into a C# application. If yes are there code samples that I could look at, which product and version should I get a trial from?

Thanks for your help,
Benni
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: RTF to PDF

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Hi Benni,

you would need to use our PDF-XChange Drivers API SDK - for which an unlimited evaluation is available with no time outs and full examples - the only limitation is that you will have watermarks clearly indicating the PDF generated has been created with a 'trial' version.

We always suggest developers using our products for the first time fully create their application using the evaluation version - right to the point of completion and when you are ready to send your application out to clients and 100% satisfied - only then purchase the product and embed your license strings into your source code and recompile as shown in the examples and help files - and all evaluation watermarks will be removed from that point on any new PDF files created.

This means you are sure to be 100% happy before buying - and note we do not offer refunds on developer SDK Tool-kits - so do be sure you are 100% happy before buying !!! :)

You can read more here ;
https://www.pdf-xchange.com/product ... rivers-api

and download the evaluation here;
www.tracker-software.com/PDFX5API.zip

Hope that helps
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com