Initial View Setting "Magnification"

This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-Tools SDK of Library DLL functions(only) - Please use the PDF-XChange Drivers API SDK Forum for assistance with all PDF Print Driver related topics or PDF-XChange Viewer SDK if appropriate.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

jenskl
User

Initial View Setting "Magnification"

Post by jenskl »

Hi,

how can I set the inital view setting "Magnification" to "Fit Page" using the PDF-Tools SDK?

This is the corresponding setting in PDF-XChange Viewer:

Jens
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Initial View Setting "Magnification"

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello jenskl,

I am afraid that it's not possible with the current PDF Tools SDK and unfortunately no changes will be made to it as we are now almost ready with ver5 of our products, and they are totally different. I can not tell at this stage whether such an option will be available in ver5 of the Tools SDK.

Best,
Stefan
jenskl
User

Post by jenskl »

Hello Stefan,

i recently bought a PDF Tools SDK 4 licence.

Will I be able to update to ver5 for free?
When will you be ready with ver 5?

Jens
Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Paul - Tracker Supp »

Hi jenskl,

you should be able to. Just ensure your maintenance is paid and up to date. All products come with 12 months free maintenance. You can extend that maintenance at the time of purchase or when it expires. Paying for ongoing maintenance is a significantly more cost effective way of ensuring you have free access to all the latest versions and builds.

A more detailed explanation on how maintenance works can be found here: https://www.pdf-xchange.com/annual_ ... tions.html

hth
Best regards

Paul O'Rorke
Tracker Support North America
http://www.tracker-software.com