Can't Save using PXCp_WriteDocumentW

This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-Tools SDK of Library DLL functions(only) - Please use the PDF-XChange Drivers API SDK Forum for assistance with all PDF Print Driver related topics or PDF-XChange Viewer SDK if appropriate.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

jeffp
User

Can't Save using PXCp_WriteDocumentW

Post by jeffp »

Grap the zip file at the URL below (it was too big to attach to this post - 7MB).

I can open and save this PDF just fine in the ViewerAX. However, using your PDF DLLs I can open it fine, but when I try to save it using
PXCp_WriteDocumentW it errors out and gives me a corrupted file. I believe the problem is in pages 5, 6, and 7.

Is there anyway to make PXCp_WriteDocumentW work with this document?

http://www.lucion.com/files/SaveError.zip

--Jeff
Lzcat - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Can't Save using PXCp_WriteDocumentW

Post by Lzcat - Tracker Supp »

Object 30 in this file is corrupted (it is an image streamwith an invalid length).
xcpro supports only correct PDF files, so it cannot work with this one. There is only one way to work with this file is to correct it - re-save using Viewer/Acrobat/etc.
HTH.
Victor
Tracker Software
Project manager

Please archive any files posted to a ZIP, 7z or RAR file or they will be removed and not posted.