Image type for watermark

This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-Tools SDK of Library DLL functions(only) - Please use the PDF-XChange Drivers API SDK Forum for assistance with all PDF Print Driver related topics or PDF-XChange Viewer SDK if appropriate.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Tracker Supp-Stefan

aisoft
User

Image type for watermark

Post by aisoft »

Hello, which types of image can I use as watermarks ?
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Image type for watermark

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello aisoft,

this is from the end user menu but the same will apply for the SDKs, here is a list with all supported image formats
aisoft
User

Post by aisoft »

Thank you for your reply.

When I place some image into watermark, does it get compresed or optimized ? Does it get rescaled when I set smaller width and height than input image is ?
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hi aisoft,

The Compression depends on what you have specified using the PXC_SetCompression function.
As for the dimensions in pixels they remain unchanged from the initial values regardless of the scale you are using later.

Best,
Stefan
Jensen Head
User

Post by Jensen Head »

Tracker Supp-Stefan wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:36 pmthis is from the end user menu but the same will apply for the SDKs, here is a list with all supported image formats
Screenshot 2022-04-18 at 10-34-22 Image type for watermark - Tracker Software Products.png
I think you need to change your image hosting.
Lzcat - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Lzcat - Tracker Supp »

Hi, Jensen Head
We see different here:
image.png
Kind regards,
Lzcat - Tracker Supp
Victor
Tracker Software
Project manager

Please archive any files posted to a ZIP, 7z or RAR file or they will be removed and not posted.