PDF TO PDF/A

PDF-XChange Drivers API (only) V4/V5
This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-XChange Printer Drivers SDK (only) - VERSION 4 & 5 - Please use the PDF-Tools SDK Forum for Library DLL assistance.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

mr_steph
User

PDF TO PDF/A

Post by mr_steph »

Hi,

i need to convert PDF to PDF/A.
i use shellexecute and i have test with open and printto.

in two cases, conversion is ok but treatment is blocked on optimizing operation.

i think that it's the shellexecute with adobe that is different than winword for example.

have you suggestion?

Thanks

Stephane
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: PDF TO PDF/A

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello mr_steph,

I have asked for some help from our devs, but at this time of the year it might take some time to investigate the case.
I hope we will be able to post some news here but in the mean time
Your patience is much appreciated!

Seasonal Greetings!
Stefan
Ivan - Tracker Software
Site Admin

Re: PDF TO PDF/A

Post by Ivan - Tracker Software »

To mr_steph: To be honest, I'm not so sure I have understood you correctly.

As I understand, you are printing a PDF to the PDF-XChange driver (SDK) to convert it to PDF/A-1b format? And you have problem with conformance when some options used? Please advise which options cause the problem?
Tracker Software (Project Director)

When attaching files to any message - please ensure they are archived and posted as a .ZIP, .RAR or .7z format - or they will not be posted - thanks.