How to Set Time Stamp Server (DigiSig)

PDF-XChange Drivers API (only) V4/V5
This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-XChange Printer Drivers SDK (only) - VERSION 4 & 5 - Please use the PDF-Tools SDK Forum for Library DLL assistance.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

musabio
User

How to Set Time Stamp Server (DigiSig)

Post by musabio »

How can I specify the time stamp server for digital signatures via the driver API? I tried setting it in the driver properties manually (by enabling signing, adding the server, then disabling signing in the driver dialog), which would be ok because there's probably no need to set it on a per-document basis. But when I enable the signature in the document, the time stamp server appears to be ignored. It works however if I enable it in the driver dialog and print a test page.
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: How to Set Time Stamp Server (DigiSig)

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hi Jack,

We just added this page:
https://help.pdf-xchange.com/DRV5SD ... =timestamp
Which should give you the needed parameters.

Regards,
Stefan
musabio
User

Post by musabio »

Beautiful. Works as expected. Thank you!

(Just curious though: how does anyone else figure this stuff out if it's not documented?)
Jack
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hi Jack,

Glad to hear that!
And to answer the question - we do try and have everything documented - but seems this page was missed when we migrated to the online manual. In any case - just as you did, other devs are looking at the end user drivers and compare the features there with what is available through the SDK ;)

Thanks for helping us improve the manual!

Cheers,
Stefan