Convert multi-page TIFF to PDF

PDF-XChange Drivers API (only) V4/V5
This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-XChange Printer Drivers SDK (only) - VERSION 4 & 5 - Please use the PDF-Tools SDK Forum for Library DLL assistance.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

arno.engelbrecht
User

Convert multi-page TIFF to PDF

Post by arno.engelbrecht »

I am trying to convert a multi-page TIFF to PDF. I can use the PDF Printer API (which I have as part of the PDF XChange PRO 5 SDK), but the best I can seem to manage is when the associated program with TIFF is MS Paint then it only prints the first page of the TIFF. If I change the default program to "Imaging" or "Photo Viewer" then printing to PDF does nothing (no error, but no PDF output is generated). I have also looked in the SDK examples to find any examples for printing multi-page TIFF to PDF, but can't find any. Can you please help me with either using the PDF Printer API or direct me to an example in the PDF XChange PRO SDK to do it.

Thank you
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Convert multi-page TIFF to PDF

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello arno.engelbrecht,

You should be able to do the conversion from multi-page tiff to pdf using the Tools SDK.
This is a rather old topic but there is a sample in it:
https://forum.pdf-xchange.com/ ... 2021#p2021

Regards,
Stefan