C# demo and wrapper available

PDF-X OCR SDK is a New product from us and intended to compliment our existing PDF and Imaging Tools to provide the Developer with an expanding set of professional tools for Optical Character Recognition tasks

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Walter-Tracker Supp
User

C# demo and wrapper available

Post by Walter-Tracker Supp »

I would like to announce that in response to a couple of queries, we have made a C# demo and wrapper available that will let you easily make use of the OCR SDK in your C# applications.

You can look at Form1.cs for example usage for creating searchable PDFs. All you must do is include PDFXOCR_Funcs.cs in your project and ensure the ocrtools.dll is in the executable's directory once your project is built. For 64 bit applications, please copy ocrtools-x64.dll to ocrtools.dll (or rename the DLL import statements in PDFXOCR_Funcs).

I have attached it to this forum post, but it will be included in our installer shortly (at which point I will remove it from here).

-Walter
Attachments
OCRDemoCsharp.7z
(46.62 KiB) Downloaded 354 times