Powerpoint: slide bookmarks

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's OFFice2PDF and MS Office Addin Applications - supplied with PDF-XChange.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

powerquest
User

Powerpoint: slide bookmarks

Post by powerquest »

I' have downloaded the trial version of PDF X-Change Std. 4.0.0.0149 and it has impressed me very well. I plan to buy the software, but just one "bug" stops me to do it.

I'm using Office 2003 Professional SP3. (in German language), when I select the PowerPoint option "Place each slide as bookmark" and convert a presentation to PDF the bookmarks are generated but their name is looking something like "slideXXX" where XXX is a serial number. i.e. the slide titel (as shown in the outline tab) is not included.

It is a bug? what am I'm doing wrong?

Thank you in advanced for quick help.
Tom - Tracker

Re: Powerpoint: slide bookmarks

Post by Tom - Tracker »

powerquest

The development team have confirm that you have identified a bug , this bug will be fixed in the next build.

Thank you for letting us know :)
powerquest
User

Post by powerquest »

I verified that this bug is fixed in build 4.00150.
Thanks
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Pleasure.
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com