PDF-XChange - Tracker PDF Viewer - TIFF-XChange - Image-XChange - XMF-XChange - Raster-XChange - Support

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Chris - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Peter2
User
Topic Author

Translation of Plugins

Thu May 28, 2015 6:46 pm

Are there any plans to translate the Plugins for Outlook and Internet Explorer?

Peter
Win 7 Prof German; PDF-X-Change Pro German

Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Translation of Plugins

Fri May 29, 2015 12:25 pm

Hello Peter,

I believe that if you change the language of the add-in in e.g. Word or the language of the driver through Start -> Devices and Printers -> this will change the language of the outlook add-in as well. Unfortunately the one in IE is slightly different and for the moment is available in English only. I will pass this to our devs as a future improvement.

Regards,
Stefan

Peter2
User
Topic Author

Fri May 29, 2015 12:41 pm

Hello Stefan
Tracker Supp-Stefan wrote:
...in e.g. Word or the language of the driver through Start -> Devices and Printers -> this will change the language of the outlook add-in as well. ...

Sorry, but no. Both are set to German since ever, but Outlook-Plugin is still in English.

Peter
Win 7 Prof German; PDF-X-Change Pro German

Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Fri May 29, 2015 9:19 pm

Hi Peter,

This appears to be the same as the IE add-in. I'll pass this along and will see if we can get this translated. Please be aware, though, that we are reliant on volunteer translators and so cannot guarantee a translation or a date.

Cheers,
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com