Import/Export profiles  SOLVED

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's OFFice2PDF and MS Office Addin Applications - supplied with PDF-XChange.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

BMT216A
User

Import/Export profiles

Post by BMT216A »

Hi pdf XChange Team,
I wonder why it is not possible to import or export settings profiles in the Office AddIn. The settings menu seems to be same as for the printer driver. In the menu of the printer driver, I can import and export settings (pxpp file).
Same problem in Office2PDF application: There is no possibility to import/export settings as well. So I have to maintain three different menus to have standardized profile settings over all application for Office->PDF-output.

Greetings!
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Re: Import/Export profiles  SOLVED

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hello, BMT216A

Thank you for the excellent question, at the moment they are separated because the three are technically separate applications (or in the case of the plugin, part of the office suite application). As such, a combined export function is, complicated to say the least, frankly I am not certain if it is actually possible. But despite that, I have gone ahead and created a formal feature request for you, I cannot make any promises for implementation, but the Devs will review it and see if it can be done.

RT#5925: FR: include Office addin & Office2PDF settings in Standard printer Export.

Kind regards,
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com