Demo Watermark

This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's Image-XChange Imaging SDK (only).

Moderators: Tracker Support, TrackerSupp-Daniel, Chris - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Sean - Tracker, Tracker - Clarion Support, John - Tracker Supp, Tracker Supp-Stefan, Ivan - Tracker Software, Support Staff, moderators

ebucher
User

Demo Watermark

Post by ebucher » Wed Mar 02, 2005 2:31 pm

Since installing the latest files I have been unable to remove the demo watermark from the TIFF iimages generated.

I added the unlock string to imgxclic.inc but it still persists. Has the unlock string changed? Or, could I be missing something?
Eric Bucher
Prelude Software Inc

John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp » Wed Mar 02, 2005 2:39 pm

Hi,

Are you using Version 1 or 3 ?

Version 3 for Clarion using our templates and classes has not been released as yet and the Version 3 release uses both a serial number (Reg.key) and developer unlock string (Reg.DevCode) - so if using V3 you will need to use both these provided always that you have received these.

Please advise further and without actually divulging on these forums your license info - please provide some relevant sample code as to how you are passing these.
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com

ebucher
User

Watermark

Post by ebucher » Wed Mar 02, 2005 2:57 pm

At this point, I'm not sure what version I am using. I have been using version 1, but in attempting to fix a problem with printing a large number of images you had me install the latest programs and files. I don't know if those programs and files were for version 1 or 3. How can I determine the version?

In imgxclic.inc I modified the single record in this file:

IMGX_License EQUATE('xxxxxx')

where xxxxxx is the unlock string.
Eric Bucher
Prelude Software Inc

John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp » Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:28 pm

Assuming you are using the resolution to a memory leak that Craig posted on your last forum message thread I believe you are using Version 1.

Can you please email Craigr@tracker-software.com with your telephone number and I will ask Craig to call you and resolve the problem.

I suspect it has to do with you hand coding your app rather than using our Templates so the license info is not passed to the DLL at all - or not in a timley manner.
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support

ebucher
User

Demo Watermark

Post by ebucher » Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:38 pm

Your assumption is correct. I sent an email to Craig with my phone number and asked him to call me.

Thank you for your quick responses to my questions.
Eric Bucher
Prelude Software Inc

John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp » Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:19 pm

Please do come back if you are still having problems.

thanks

Best regards
Tracker Support