Error calling IMG_ImageLoadA

This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's Image-XChange Imaging SDK (only).

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Sean - Tracker, Chris - Tracker Supp, Tracker Supp-Stefan, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker - Clarion Support, John - Tracker Supp, Support Staff, moderators

jtdunn
User

Error calling IMG_ImageLoadA

Post by jtdunn » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:51 pm

I am experiencing a problem converting a clarion generated .wmf file to a .tif image. I have traced the class code to the IMG_ImageLoadA call which appears to be failing. The result from that call (SELF.LastHResult = IMG_ImageLoadA(SELF.hImage,cstr,flag)) is: SELF.LastHResult: -2081161214. The .wmf file generated looks good, I can open it with an image editor. What does the code -2081161214 indicate?

SELF.hImage is : 2025160
cstr is: C:\DOCUME~1\JOHNDU~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\CLA68.tmp
SELF.LastHResult is (on the latest call): -2113732606

Thanks,

John

jtdunn
User

Re: Error calling IMG_ImageLoadA

Post by jtdunn » Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:38 pm

Please disregard my previous message and questions. I wrote a source project to convert the wmf files and it is working correctly there. I'm not sure why it would not work from within the legacy app. I am calling the same code but obviously something is different somewhere in the app.

Thanks,

John

Lzcat - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Lzcat - Tracker Supp » Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:26 am

This code means "Invalid file format". Possible reasons is:
1. File is not valid emf/wmf file.
2. fm30xmf.dll is missed (it must be located in the same folder where ixclib30.dll located). You may have several instances of ixclib30.dll, so please check which of them is used.
Victor
Tracker Software
Project manager

Please archive any files posted to a ZIP, 7z or RAR file or they will be removed and not posted.

John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:44 pm

If you wish to zip and upload a file - we would be happy to investigate further and advsie :)

cheers
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com