Multipage Scanning Sample

This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's Image-XChange Imaging SDK (only).

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Sean - Tracker, Chris - Tracker Supp, Tracker Supp-Stefan, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker - Clarion Support, John - Tracker Supp, Support Staff, moderators

mhilbrand
User

Multipage Scanning Sample

Post by mhilbrand » Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:14 pm

Hello
I'm looking for a sample for multipage scanning without prompting the user. This is an essential requirement for a current project. I have to offer scanning of many documents, many times and i want to define a fixed format and a fixed scanning device.
The images should be stored in a database (for the sample it would be enough to get out some Image objects or files).

thanks

Maxx :)

John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp » Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:38 pm

Hi Maxx

Can you advise please what Development Tool you are using please ?

Also mutlipage scanning is dependant on the Scanner driver allowing us to access and use the method provided - not all multipage scanner drivers allow this, even though it should be technically possible !

Hence the reason it may not be able to provide a demo which works will all Scanner 's and we reccomend popping the manufacturers Scanner Interface to allow the user to set such options for themselves.
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com

mhilbrand
User

Environment

Post by mhilbrand » Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:51 pm

I'm developing in C# 2005 and I use a hp scanjet 5590.

Thank you for your reply

Maxx

John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp » Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:28 pm

Hi,

Apologies for the delay in replying.

I have requested this - and wil advise as soon as ready - but I should warn you due to current workloads it may be a little while coming.

Thanks for your patience.
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com