CompatiablityPDF-X-Change-V2.5 with new version ImageXChange

This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's Image-XChange Imaging SDK (only).

Moderators: Tracker Support, TrackerSupp-Daniel, Chris - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Sean - Tracker, Tracker - Clarion Support, John - Tracker Supp, Tracker Supp-Stefan, Ivan - Tracker Software, Support Staff, moderators

twinklekumarp
User

Post by twinklekumarp » Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:16 am

Hi
I need details like how compatiable/feasiable the Older version of PDF-X-Change with new version of ImageXChange(3..) in terms of programming.

Can u give me some guides like how to use latest version of ImageXChange in olderversion of PDFXChange

Looking forward for the response

Thanks
Twinkle
Last edited by twinklekumarp on Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hi, I m twinkle patel and working on .net platform and want to work on image processing.

John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp » Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:52 am

Hi,

Because PDF-XChange and Image-XChange share common functions and common dll's this would cause major problems - the 2 versions really need to be 100% in 'synch'

HTH
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com

twinklekumarp
User

Post by twinklekumarp » Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:45 am

Hi
Planning to purchase latest version of PDF-X-Change and Image-X-Change.Can u tell me the latest version number avaliable.

Thanks
Twinkle
Hi, I m twinkle patel and working on .net platform and want to work on image processing.

John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp » Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:11 am

Hi,

The latest release is 3.60106

HTH
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com