Missing files and can't open version 1 app

This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's Image-XChange Imaging SDK (only).

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Sean - Tracker, Chris - Tracker Supp, Tracker Supp-Stefan, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker - Clarion Support, John - Tracker Supp, Support Staff, moderators

Gary A
User

Missing files and can't open version 1 app

Post by Gary A » Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:41 pm

When I attempt to compile the sample app NLDEMO30.APP I get an error message saying the file NETLIB30.LIB can't be found. After adding the IXCTOOLS35CLASS template to a procedure I get an error saying the file PDFPAP30.INC can't be found. I have searched for both and can't find them on my drive.

Also I tried to open my old app that contained version 1 of Image-XChange (which hasn't been opened for years) and I get an error saying, "Registry item Imaging CurrentImagePath no longer exists. The app then refuses to open. What can I do about this?
Gary

John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp » Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:17 am

Hi Gary,

here are the missing files - will answer your comments in the other post a little later

I have also regenerated the entire Image-XChange Clarion build to ensure they are present - they do appear in the setup builder script - so I cannot explain their abscence in your setup.

I am sure you know - but here any way is the corect location for the files

Netlib30.dll = \3rdparty\Bin
Netlib30.lib = \3rdparty\lib
PDFPAP30.INC = \3rdparty\libsrc

HTH
Attachments
ImageX.zip
Files
(56.89 KiB) Downloaded 279 times
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com

Gary A
User

Missings files

Post by Gary A » Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:08 pm

Got them. Thanks

Any idea on the second part of the post. Unable to open app problem?

Gary
Gary

John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp » Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:38 pm

Hi gary,

I have asked Craig to contact you urgently regarding this as it sounds to me like part of the install has gone missing - hopefully he can be more specific.
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support

Tracker - Clarion Support
Site Admin

Post by Tracker - Clarion Support » Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:02 pm

Hi Gary!
"Registry item Imaging CurrentImagePath no longer exists. "
I don't think this is a Clarion problem as such.

The wording sounds a bit like a missing OLE/OCX/ActiveX property or method. By any chance are you trying to open this with Clarion 6.3 build 9052? If so a patch 9052-a to correct an OCX issue has been released recently.

I suggest reinstalling your last downloaded version 1 Image-Xchange and see if that corrects the problem, and also installing that Clarion patch if using version 6.3 9052.
Craig Ransom
Tracker Software - Clarion Support