Linewidth = 0

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-XChange Printer Drivers only - Please do not post requests for older versions of PDF-XChange or the PDF-Tools/OFFice2PDF applications here

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

EKey
User

Linewidth = 0

Post by EKey »

Hi!

This is my first post and I'd like to express my respect to the software developers. It is really good. Thank you.

I have a problem with line width in pdf files. It is too heavy for our CAD output.
I experimented with Postscript file and found that the minimal width I can get with PDF print drivers (including PDF X-Change) is 1. I edited the PS file manually and change the values for line width to 0. After I created a PDF file the line width on paper is exactly what we need.

Is there a way to set PDF X-Change printer driver parameters to get line width equal to 0?

Tnank you.
Evgeny Kurbatov
Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Linewidth = 0

Post by Paul - Tracker Supp »

HI EKey,

I must apologize for the tardiness in getting an answer to you. I have asked one of the Print Driver dev team to take a look at your questions and you should have an answer promptly.

Sincerely
Best regards

Paul O'Rorke
Tracker Support North America
http://www.tracker-software.com
Katya - Tracker Supp
User

Re: Linewidth = 0

Post by Katya - Tracker Supp »

Hi EKey,

In order to help us to resolve your issue, please send us the following files:

1. the sample file for investigation;
2. a .tmp file (How to make a .tmp file, please look here https://forum.pdf-xchange.com/ ... .php?t=800)

NOTE: Please don't forget to archive any files posted here to a ZIP, 7z or RAR file or they will be removed and not posted.