Print multiple tabs (e.g. Firefox) to PDF

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-XChange Printer Drivers only - Please do not post requests for older versions of PDF-XChange or the PDF-Tools/OFFice2PDF applications here

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

guyghk
User

Print multiple tabs (e.g. Firefox) to PDF

Post by guyghk »

Hello,

Is there any way of printing multiple tabs within Firefox to a single PDF file?

There is a Firefox plugin (Universal Print) which allows you to print multiple tabs, but this seems to work only when printing out on paper. With PDF Exchange, it seems to freeze, as Firefox/Universal Print tries to print each tab separately, causing the PDF writer to seize up while waiting for user input (file name etc) for a large number of separate PDF creation jobs.

Do you have any suggestions?

If there is no solution, can I suggest this as a new feature? When you're trying to keep a record of a large number of articles, this would be fantastically useful.

Thanks.
Bhikkhu Pesala
User

Re: Print multiple tabs (e.g. Firefox) to PDF

Post by Bhikkhu Pesala »

I don't have any problem printing multiple tabs from Opera to PDF Factory printer driver, but I guess there might be if there were too many.

Are you using the PDF-XChange printer driver? If so, this is the wrong subforum, as this is for the free viewer.
Windows 10 Home 64-bit • AMD Ryzen 5 3400G, 8 Gb
Review: http://www.softerviews.org/PDF-XChange.html
guyghk
User

Post by guyghk »

Sorry - you're right I was in the wrong forum. I misread the PDF-Xchange for PDF-Xchange Viewer.
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Moved the topic to the correct forum,

and Bhikkhu how are you printing multiple tabs from Opera? I am also using it and could not find such an option - to send all tabs to the printer :D