Bug with Embedding of Document Infos in a created PDF

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-XChange Printer Drivers only - Please do not post requests for older versions of PDF-XChange or the PDF-Tools/OFFice2PDF applications here

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Urmel
User

Bug with Embedding of Document Infos in a created PDF

Post by Urmel »

(Problem detected in Build 0146 and 0147)

When I enter Document Infos (e.g. Title, Subject...) in the configuration dialog of the "Printer Settings for PDF-XChange 4.0" in the Control Panel. The entered Informations will be embedded in created PDF files.

If I don't enter Informations in the Printer Settings of PDF-XChange, but I activate the Option "Ask for Document Information On printing Start", I will be asked for these informations bevor a PDF file willbe created.

In the window bevor creating the PDF file, the option "Place Additional Information Into the Document" is activated. When I enter several informations (e.g. Title, Subject...), this informations are not embedded into the created PDF file.

Best regards,
-Urmel-
Ivan - Tracker Software
Site Admin

Post by Ivan - Tracker Software »

Thanks, will fix.
Tracker Software (Project Director)

When attaching files to any message - please ensure they are archived and posted as a .ZIP, .RAR or .7z format - or they will not be posted - thanks.
Urmel
User

Post by Urmel »

Ivan - Tracker Software wrote:Thanks, will fix.
In the build 4.0147 from 15. Apr, 2008 this problem already exists!
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Hi,

Build 4.0147 was actually released on the 8th of April, we correct a minor install issue on 15th April - nothing in the product itself was actually changed !

Please see :

https://www.pdf-xchange.com/home/pr ... onHistory/

Build 4.0148 will offer the fix when available.
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com
Urmel
User

Re: Bug with Embedding of Document Infos in a created PDF

Post by Urmel »

Build 4.0148 will offer the fix when available
In PDF-XChange 4 PRO version 4.0148 from the 9 May, 200, the problem is already in existence ... :-(

I can't understand this fact... Is this really a big problem?

-Urmel-
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Bug with Embedding of Document Infos in a created PDF

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

I am very sorry - this is for sure scheduled to be in the next release.
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com