I think I need the print driver

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-XChange Printer Drivers only - Please do not post requests for older versions of PDF-XChange or the PDF-Tools/OFFice2PDF applications here

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Kmonkey
User

I think I need the print driver

Post by Kmonkey »

I purchased your program today and when I sent a saved adobe file via E-Mail it has two water marks on the top of each page like I am using a demo version, my software company suggested that I need a print driver?
Kmonkey
User

print drivers

Post by Kmonkey »

Help I need an answer
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Hi,

I suspect you already have a print driver (PDF-XChange)

What you appear not to have done is re-installed after purchasing and copy/pasted your serial number into the installer when requested - so it still operates in trial mode and all new PDF's created stil have these trial stamps.

If you email your serial number to sales@pdf-xchange.com and your purchase receipt info it will be easier to assist - please dont post your license info here

thanks
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com