Searching for a solution to the PDF problem

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-XChange Printer Drivers only - Please do not post requests for older versions of PDF-XChange or the PDF-Tools/OFFice2PDF applications here

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

UmerVinson
User

Searching for a solution to the PDF problem

Post by UmerVinson »

Hello to everyone,

I work at a research company that analyzes slow running of PDFs. In fact, if Windows Server 2012 is running, there will be no problems. We attribute the beginning of the problem to the transition to Windows 10.Image
The main things that will work to solve the problem are printing as an image, turning it on and off, the whole system should work in Windows 10,
Complete updating of Adobe and PDF-Xchange is required.
If you have something to say to me and would like to contribute to this article, I would be grateful.
Last edited by UmerVinson on Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Paul - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Searching for a solution to the PDF problem

Post by Paul - Tracker Supp »

Hi UmerVinson,

welcome to the Tracker forums.

Can you give us any more detail on what the actual issue is? Are you reporting that within your company PDF-XChange Editor is slow on Windows 10 but not slow on server 2012?

My apologies if I am being obtuse here, I am not 100% sure what you are looking for from us regards this.

cheers
Best regards

Paul O'Rorke
Tracker Support North America
http://www.tracker-software.com