Listing PDF-XChange as an installed printer

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-XChange Printer Drivers only - Please do not post requests for older versions of PDF-XChange or the PDF-Tools/OFFice2PDF applications here

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Cabinet Jack
User

Listing PDF-XChange as an installed printer

Post by Cabinet Jack »

How do I list PDF-XChange as a printer on my laptop so that I can create a PDF from a Word or Excel or other file?
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Listing PDF-XChange as an installed printer

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello Cabinet Jack,

This should be taken care of automatically by our installation packages, so you just need to ensure that you have installed the correct products.
As this will involve exchanging some license information - please do not post it here, but instead write to us at support@pdf-xchange.com with your order number or the first 10-15 characters from your license key, and we will send back a link to the correct installation package for the type of license you have, and this will also install one of our virtual printers (Lite or Standard) for you.

Kind regards,
Stefan