Problem printing doc (missing text)

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-XChange Printer Drivers only - Please do not post requests for older versions of PDF-XChange or the PDF-Tools/OFFice2PDF applications here

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Wallner
User

Problem printing doc (missing text)

Post by Wallner »

hi

ich use pdf xchange pro sind few weeks

now i have a problem that some text is missing after printing

ther a 2 pdf in the attachments

one with pdf creator which shows the correct page , an one with pdf xchange printer

thx

mike
Attachments
pdf x change printer.pdf
(24.95 KiB) Downloaded 124 times
pdf creator printer.pdf
(55.95 KiB) Downloaded 122 times
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: Problem printing doc (missing text)

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello Wallner,

Welcome to our forums and thanks for the sample files.
What is the original format of the data? (is it e.g. a Word document)? Can we have a copy of the original file from which you print to our printer?

Regards,
Stefan
Wallner
User

Post by Wallner »

i dont know wich format , this comes from our calkulation software

the support tried the windows to pdf converter an pdfcreator in both printer it works fine

also normal printing

thx
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hello Wallner,

What is the name of this calculation software, and if possible could you provide a link to their website?

I am afraid that I am unsure what could cause this issue at the moment, as our printer presents the data that it is given, in the order it is told, within the resulting PDF document. Meaning that the only way this text should not appear is if the application is not sending it to us, however looking at the other printer output, that seems unlikely as well.

Can you please check that the printing settings from the application are not set to hide "comments" or some other item that could affect this, explicitly when going to our printer? (some applications have different settings per printer)

Kind regards,
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com