Printing from Browser cuts off edges

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-XChange Printer Drivers only - Please do not post requests for older versions of PDF-XChange or the PDF-Tools/OFFice2PDF applications here

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

susan lussos
User

Printing from Browser cuts off edges

Post by susan lussos »

{9D97A285-94C1-44E9-B5F4-E79A5CEF3E7C}.png.jpg
I upgraded to PDF PRO thinking that the problem with PDF Printer Lite was fixed here. Not so. The problem is printing from a browser the edges are cut off. Approximately a letter or two. if i use MS PDF Print the problem disappears but I still cannot have margins.

Thanks.
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Re: Printing from Browser cuts off edges

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hello Susan,

I am having trouble reproducing this. Can I ask you to double check that you are using the latest versions of both Google Chrome, and our PDF-XChange Software? our printers should say build 328.2 under the about tab when looking at their properties.

After that, it could also be something on the webpage causing this. I could not find any articles that made this happen in my search so far (and will keep looking) but would it be possible for you to send us a link to a few pages you are trying to print?

Thank you!
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com