V7 CommandLine save.file

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-XChange Printer Drivers only - Please do not post requests for older versions of PDF-XChange or the PDF-Tools/OFFice2PDF applications here

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

thhauck
User

V7 CommandLine save.file

Post by thhauck »

Hi Mate's
I test the PDF-Xchange for print with use the command line options to give a filename out from my ERP-System.
But unfortunately it work's not by me.
I use:
"C:\Program Files\Tracker Software\PDF-XChange Standard\"pdfSaver.exe /SetOptions "General.Specification=PDFA-2b;Save.RunApp=false";"save.file= "xy.pdf"";"Save.Path="d:\y"" /Printer "PDF-XChange Standard"
(and some varieties)

Save.path works well but not the saver.file. Any suggestions? It ist a W10 Prof. System and I Tried in the cmd also in a batch-file.

When I use a setting file it works:
"C:\Program Files\Tracker Software\PDF-XChange Standard\"pdfSaver.exe /DumpOptions "d:\y\printer_settings.txt" /Printer "PDF-XChange Standard"
with this:
Save.File="xxyy.pdf"
Save.Path="d:\y"
Save.RunApp=0; No

But for me it would better to use the Commandline to give the filename.

Thanks
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: V7 CommandLine save.file

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello thhauck,

I notice in the sample that you've given that save.file is lowercase - while the other "Save" calls are with a capital S. Could you please check if the issues is not this typing error?

Regards,
Stefan