Blank Pages When Printing from Command Line

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-XChange Printer Drivers only - Please do not post requests for older versions of PDF-XChange or the PDF-Tools/OFFice2PDF applications here

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

caldjeff
User

Blank Pages When Printing from Command Line

Post by caldjeff »

I've created some pdf files using Adobe ColdFusion that are destined to be printed on a Zebra TLP 2824 Plus label printer. I can view and print the pdf files as expected from Acrobat DC, PDF-Xchange Viewer and Editor. But any attempt to print via command line inserts a blank page (label) in between each page (label). I've tried basically every print option to see if I can get rid of the empty labels, with no success. I've ensured that I'm not using default print settings so that it's using the most recent configuration. I'm basically stuck. Any ideas? This fantastic piece of software has gotten me so close!
Willy Van Nuffel
User

Re: Blank Pages When Printing from Command Line

Post by Willy Van Nuffel »

You should at lease tell us what is the command line instruction that you are using.

Command line switches for PDF-XChange Editor V7 are available here:
https://help.pdf-xchange.com/pdfxe ... ns_ed.html
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Re: Blank Pages When Printing from Command Line

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

As willy said,
Please send us an example of what you using currently, and we will investigate.
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com