[7.0 325.1] Watermark Bugs

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-XChange Printer Drivers only - Please do not post requests for older versions of PDF-XChange or the PDF-Tools/OFFice2PDF applications here

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

Puffolino
User

[7.0 325.1] Watermark Bugs

Post by Puffolino »

Hi,
did some things with Watermark today and the driver crashes when the value of the width or height field are edited. Example: open the setup dialog of a watermark, press the tab key (three times) to set the cursor to the width field, press the key "0". That moment the driver crashes on my Windows 8.1 PC.

Not absolutely perfect is that "Keep Aspect Ratio" doesn't rcecalc the width (or height) as soon the other value will be edited.

Another annoying thing is, that the preview doesn't show the real effect for the placement offsets. When I need to place a logo some millimeters from the right paper end, the preview needs a negative value to show a correct result. When printing with these parameters, the logo is partially placed outside the paper, so the offset has to be corrected to a positive value before printing.

Beside these watermark issues, there's an old issue which should be solved somewhen (as it is very easy to do so): when the save dialog appears it does not get the focus, so using the keyboard (Enter, Escape, etc.) does not control the printer dialog but the window which has still the focus. Please fix that soon :(
TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Re: [7.0 325.1] Watermark Bugs

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel »

Hi Puffolino,

Can you please send us a screenshot of your settings dialog(s),
I would like to match everything on your end to reproduce this.
Dan McIntyre - Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Our Web site domain and email address has changed as of 26/10/2023.
https://www.pdf-xchange.com
Support@pdf-xchange.com
Puffolino
User

Post by Puffolino »

[1] Watermark: Image
[2] Dimension field (blue color: the placement bug): Image
[3] After hitting the key "0": Image
Attachments
3.png
2.png
1.png
Dimitar - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Dimitar - Tracker Supp »

Hello Puffolino,

Thank you for your report.

I was able to reproduce the problem under my Windows 10 environment.
error.png
I will send this information to our developers for further investigation.

Regards.