incomplete PDF print

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-XChange Printer Drivers only - Please do not post requests for older versions of PDF-XChange or the PDF-Tools/OFFice2PDF applications here

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

4u engineering
User

incomplete PDF print

Post by 4u engineering »

I have a PDF doc that is printed incomplete. View attached original and printed files .

Thank you
Attachments
Stampa.pdf
(250.18 KiB) Downloaded 167 times
Relase.pdf
(87.95 KiB) Downloaded 145 times
Original.pdf
(113.46 KiB) Downloaded 140 times
Willy Van Nuffel
User

Re: incomplete PDF print

Post by Willy Van Nuffel »

I suppose that, for one reason or another, your Konica Minolta printer has problem with the fonts embedded in the PDF.

1) Can you please try to print by activating "Print as Image" in the Print-dialogbox (at the bottom left) of PDF-XChange Editor ?

2) You can also consider to update your Editor installation to the latest release V6 (build 322.7), but take care, for this you must have payed for a PDF-XChange maintenance that is still valid until Aug. 11 2017, or later.

Best regards.
Patrick-Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: incomplete PDF print

Post by Patrick-Tracker Supp »

Hello 4u engineering,

Thank you for your post. I suspect Willy is right. Please do try the latest version and build and let us know if there is an improvement: https://www.pdf-xchange.com/PDFXVE6.zip

Cheers!

PS: Thanks for the input, Willy!
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Cheers,

Patrick Charest
Tracker Support North America