graphics conversion settings not saved

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-XChange Printer Drivers only - Please do not post requests for older versions of PDF-XChange or the PDF-Tools/OFFice2PDF applications here

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

David.P
User

graphics conversion settings not saved

Post by David.P »

Hi forum & Tracker team,

It seems that with PDF-XChange Printer 2012 v.5.5-311, when changing the printing Profile like shown here:

...the graphics conversion settings that should be saved with each different profile, are either not saved, or not applied.

I have one profile where I convert all graphics to black and white like in the above profile. However, when changing back to another saved profile via the Profile selection box shown above, the graphics conversion settings remain unchanged, no matter which profile I choose. I have to change the graphics conversion settings by hand every time.

Could the service team have a look into this?

Best Regards
David.P
David.P
PDF-XChange Pro
John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: graphics conversion settings not saved

Post by John - Tracker Supp »

Investigating ...

Thanks for your patience.
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com