PDF XChange Printer 2012 Watermarks!

This Forum is for the use of End Users requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-XChange Printer Drivers only - Please do not post requests for older versions of PDF-XChange or the PDF-Tools/OFFice2PDF applications here

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Sean - Tracker, Tracker Supp-Stefan

mcoh architects
User

PDF XChange Printer 2012 Watermarks!

Post by mcoh architects »

Hi,

In my office we use PDF Xchange Viewer Pro (Version 2.5, build 207.0) and we have 10 licences to use on multiple PC's. We also have PDF Xchange Printer 2012 (Version 5.0, build 266). If we print to the PDF Xchange Printer 2012, watermarks show up on the documents. I thought this would not happen considering we have pro licences for PDF Xchange Viewer Pro?

Please help.
Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: PDF XChange Printer 2012 Watermarks!

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan »

Hello mcoh architects,

Welcome to our forums!
A Viewer license also allows you to use V4.0 of the PDF XChange Lite printing drivers:
https://www.pdf-xchange.com/version ... ange-lite/
But will not work for the Standard drivers which I suspect you have installed.

Please do write to support@pdf-xchange.com with your order number or license key - and we will be able to confirm for which of our products your license is valid. Please make sure you do not post any license information in these public forums!

Regards,
Stefan